First up, to give it a certain Victorian flare, the Sherlock Holmes movie scores by Hans Zimmer.
Then is the following, a series of rock - or pop-ish - songs that match in both mood and content.
- "Give It All" - Rise Against
- "Hoods on Peregrine" - Thrice
- "Big Man With A Gun" - Nine Inch Nails
- "Wake Up" - Rage Against the Machine
- "Welcome to Our New War" - Story of the Year
- "Vox Populi" - 30 Seconds to Mars
- "Now Rise" - Taproot
- "Prayer of the Refugee" - Rise Against
- "Capital G" - Nine Inch Nails
- "Splinter" - Sevendust
- "This Is War" - 30 Seconds to Mars
- "The Day the World Went Away" - Nine Inch Nails
- "Feed the Machines" - RED
- "Facepeeler" - Taproot
- "Pet" - A Perfect Circle
- "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums" - A Perfect Circle
- "You're Going Down" - Sick Puppies
So that's everything. A lot of anti-establishment, and a good helping of industrial-sounding music. Whatever could that mean?