Tuesday, January 31

Soundtrack [1]

Hello!

Oftentimes I listen to music to help me with my creating. I tend to create a playlist that I repeat over and over again while I write, a playlist that appeals to the mood and nature of what I'm writing. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Anyway, I thought I'd share my current playlist. Maybe you can figure out what I'm writing based on the contents (and yes, it's different than the cartoon, and the previous "My Missing Brother" projects).





First up, to give it a certain Victorian flare, the Sherlock Holmes movie scores by Hans Zimmer.

Then is the following, a series of rock - or pop-ish - songs that match in both mood and content.

  1. "Give It All" - Rise Against
  2. "Hoods on Peregrine" - Thrice
  3. "Big Man With A Gun" - Nine Inch Nails
  4. "Wake Up" - Rage Against the Machine
  5. "Welcome to Our New War" - Story of the Year
  6. "Vox Populi" - 30 Seconds to Mars
  7. "Now Rise" - Taproot
  8. "Prayer of the Refugee" - Rise Against
  9. "Capital G" - Nine Inch Nails
  10. "Splinter" - Sevendust
  11. "This Is War" - 30 Seconds to Mars
  12. "The Day the World Went Away" - Nine Inch Nails
  13. "Feed the Machines" - RED
  14. "Facepeeler" - Taproot
  15. "Pet" - A Perfect Circle
  16. "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums" - A Perfect Circle
  17. "You're Going Down" - Sick Puppies
So that's everything. A lot of anti-establishment, and a good helping of industrial-sounding music. Whatever could that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment